I have experience of working with a wide range of issues common to people seeking therapy, including:
- Bereavement and loss
- Change and transition
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Family conflict
- Gender and sexual diversity
- Physical health and illness
- Self-esteem and self-confidence
- Stress and feeling overwhelmed
- Study and work-related pressures
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings
I also welcome enquiries if you are finding it hard to define what is pushing you to seek therapy – maybe a sense of emptiness, isolation or simply a feeling that you can make more of your life.
My experience as a counsellor includes working for:
- Metanoia Counselling and Psychotherapy Service, a low-cost counselling service based at Metanoia Institute, Ealing (April 2009 to Aug 2010)
- The Mulberry Centre, a cancer information and support service based in Isleworth (Sept 2010 to Oct 2015)
- Off The Record, a counselling and sexual health service for young people aged between 11 and 24 based in Twickenham (Sept 2010 to December 2016)
- Gordon’s School, a non-selective state boarding school for young people aged between 11 and 18 (from Sept 2017)
- Metanoia Institute, as a tutor on the BA (Hons)/Diploma in Person Centred Counselling from Sept 2017 to Aug 2020 and as a member of the Person-Centred Experiential Counselling for Depression (PCE-CfD) team since Jan 2021.
I am a co-founder of the Richmond Counselling Collective, a group of independent counsellors working with young people and adults in Richmond upon Thames and the surrounding areas of West London and Surrey.